Online registration is now closed!
Registration desk will be opened at The Convention Centre Dublin (CCD), Spencer Dock during the following hours:
|Tuesday, October 18||15:00 - 19:00|
|Wednesday, October 19||07:15 - 20:00 |
|Thursday, October 20||07:00 - 19:45|
|Friday, October 21||07:00 - 18:00|
|Saturday, October 22 ||07:30 - 13:30|
Fees (in EURO) apply to payments received prior to the indicated deadlines.
|Member*||440 EUR||680 EUR||860 EUR|
|Member - Young Investigators**||315 EUR||485 EUR||610 EUR|
|Non Members||745 EUR||890 EUR||1,030 EUR|
|Students/Residents/Fellows***||315 EUR||350 EUR||470 EUR|
|Nurses***||440 EUR||500 EUR||625 EUR|
|PPO||440 EUR||500 EUR||625 EUR|
|Parent and Survivors||440 EUR||500 EUR||625 EUR|
| Educational Day Wednesday, 19th October |
|Nurses|| 40 EUR |
|PODC|| Complimentary |
|PPO|| 40 EUR |
|Parents/Survivors|| Complimentary |
|SIOP|| 40 EUR |
|Young Investigator|| 40 EUR |
|PROS****/IPSO||Pre-registration is not required|
* SIOP, IPSO and PROS Member: in order to apply for this category, please ensure your membership is approved and fees are paid for 2016 before you start the registration process. Registration will not be confirmed otherwise.
** SIOP, IPSO, PROS Member Young Investigators aged 39 or less on October 19, 2016.*** In order to benefit from the special fee, a submission of your status confirmation (approval letter signed by the Head of Department or copy of your status ID) must be uploaded during the online registration.
**** PROS education day 18th October details through PROS website
Fees for all Congress Participants Include:
- Attendance to all scientific sessions
- Invitation to the Opening Ceremony and Welcome Reception
- Entrance to the exhibition
- Refreshments according to the congress timetable
Payment of registration fees (in Euro) can be made as follows:
By Credit Card:
Visa, MasterCard or American Express
By Bank Transfer:
- Additional 30 EUR admission is required.
- Please ensure that the name of the participant is stated on the transaction draft.
- Bank charges are the responsibility of the payer and should be paid in addition to the registration fees.
Please make drafts payable to:
Account Name: SIOP 2016 Congress, Dublin (Account holder: Kenes International)
Bank details: Credit Suisse Geneva, 1211 Geneva 70, Switzerland
Bank Code: 4835
Swift No: CRESCHZZ12A
Account Number: 693980-52-766
IBAN No: CH51 0483 5069 3980 5276 6
Registration will only be valid upon receipt of the full payment by the registration department according to the deadline indicated. An email confirming registration will only be sent after receipt of the required fees.
Outstanding payments will be collected on-site and charged the on-site rate. A copy of the bank transfer (or other proof of payment) will be required in the event that registration fees were not credited to the Congress account on time.
Registration Cancellation Policy:
All cancellations must be electronically mailed. Refund of registration fee will be as follows:
- Cancellations received until and including July 19, 2016 - full refund.
- Cancellations received between July 20 and Sep 4, 2016 - 50% will be refunded.
- As of September 5, 2016 – no refund will be made.
Note: in case of cancelation at any stage, Bank transfer handling fee (30 USD) will not be refunded - applicable to Bank Transfer payments only.
For group registration (10 participants and more) please contact the registration department at: email@example.com
For inquiries, please contact: SIOP 2016 Registration Department
Rue François-Versonnex 7
1207 Geneva, Switzerland
Tel: + 41 31 528 0432 ext. 21
Fax: + 41 22 906 9140